IS YOUR SMALL BUSINESS STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY?
Small business financial counselling is a specialist financial counselling service helping businesses who are experiencing financial difficulty with:
- Debt negotiation and advocacy with creditors such as banks or financial companies
- Accessing dispute resolution services
- Providing information about insolvency
- Help understanding business and financial records
- Budgets and money plans
- Understanding their rights and accessing legal help
- Applicable grants and concessions
- Understanding the points where business and personal assets can become intertwined and its implications.
For appointments please contact our small business financial counsellors:
- Success – provided by City of Cockburn 08 9411 3444
- Mandurah – provided by FinUCare 08 9581 1281
- Joondalup – provided by Anglicare WA 1300 114 446.
Flexible appointment options are available including; face to face, over the phone, video/Skype, Zoom or WebEx.
The service cannot offer legal advice, corporate insolvency advice, investment advice, complex business advice or interpersonal disputes between business parties.